Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Where do I go from here??

Well, I am trying to figure out where to go with my life.............I know I want to actually *do* something, have a career that I like............but what? And how do I get there? I feel like I could be so successful, I know I will, once I find my true calling there will be no stopping me........
I wish I could get more motivation for exercise and eating though..............the motivation I had, last year, was awesome. Well, ok, maybe a little unhealthy but I saw great results! I just want to be healthy............and normal. Why is that so difficult to achieve? Well, now I am rambling because I am getting tired. I have to go fold a load of laundry and then go to bed. I am going to try to write in my blog more often, it might help me! Ta-ta!

2 comments:

Jae Ann said...

Hey hun.. I dunno where you can go.. but.. u could start blogging more..

It seriously.. helps depression, talking/typing about it.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

you have nice ass!
can i do y ou?