Tuesday, September 14, 2004

What a day!

Well, here I am, starting my own blog. Got the idea off one of my dear friends! =o) Today was one of those days! Everything was going ok, got up this morning, got my energy level up to go mow the lawn, it is really long. As soon as I started mowing, the damn wheel fell off. I don't know how to fix things like this and, of course, no one was around who could help. I got so frustrated, not just about the wheel but about everything, that I started to cry. It was a really emotional couple of hours. I had a mini temper tantrum, throwing tools and acting like a baby, which I immediately regretted. So, what did I do then? Call my mom. Duh, like that was a great idea, because with her critical demeanor, she most always makes me feel worse, which happened today. So I put everything away, took a shower, read a little bit, and then took a nap. Now I feel really hot, I don't think I have a fever though. Plus I feel really drained! Yuck, I hate when I get like this, really over nothing. A stupid lawnmower wheel. When I told Ben about it, he acted irritated, like it was my fault, like I was inept and didn't do anything around here. That made me mad but now I am doing better, I guess. Hopefully I can get my dad to fix the stupid wheel tomorrow and get it done before it rains. I am starting to feel a little more relaxed now, I hope everything will work out, currently and in my life in general. My PCP wants to see me, I am due for a checkup and she wants to switch around some of my meds, which might be very helpful. I need to call tomorrow and make an appointment.

1 comment:

Jae Ann said...

No anonymous comments huh? I should do that, cuz that one guy pissed me off, that said, if I even thought about dying, then I deserve to be dead, But anyway.. that's not what I wanted to post about. I wanted to say:

Try not to feel bad about the stupid wheel. You are in no way inept. I know how to fix lots of things (even cook mac and cheese) and I'd be lost on how to fix the wheel.

I love you!! and when things get hard, or if you need to call CALL ME!! I wont be home much anymore, but.. try anyway, leave me a voicemail, I'll call you back after 9 anytime.